[AJD] JD Manual scans on CD

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Sun Mar 6 09:58:17 PST 2005

Dean -

I agree with your bottom line... "It just isn't right".  And for my
money, "It just isn't right" on both sides of the issue.  "Right" pricing
for a product used to have some pretty good guidelines that were
called "fair & reasonable"... or was that the guideline for
determining profit on a product?  Either way, "fair & reasonable"
sure doesn't appear to be a play in Deere's marketing practices on
the CD's or paper manuals.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Tecas 78624