OT: Mozilla vs. IE (was Re: [AT] trimming the fleet andnotbeingableto go to site

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 4 10:17:12 PST 2005

Larry, the link from H.L. Staples worked this morning and I am currently
waiting on the download to happen. It appears to be working although I am
not getting the usual download window showing the progress. I'll give it a
bit more time and see what happens.
Things are possibly complicated right now as I have had a problem with my
Norton live update. Since I did the update yesterday I have had a lot of
problems with freezing up in IE and OE, having to restart numerous times.
On an old tractor note, I just came in from re-installing the carb on the JD
AR. I haven't given it a start up test yet but probably later today.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/