[AT] trimming the fleet - original problem

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Mar 3 19:43:28 PST 2005

Jeff:

The below was my first report of problems with Ron's web site:

I am unable to get any of the links to work on your site.  If it is truly
working I must have something set wrong on my browser. Sometimes my pop-up
blockers get in the way but I haven't figured out how to get your site to
work yet. I can scroll the notes on updates but that is it.

This is a more detailed report of what trouble I was having:

I've got something goofy going on with my system. If I go over to the left
side of the screen, right click and "Select All", all of the links show up
and become active. Vely weird.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door