[AT] trimming the fleet

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 2 20:47:20 PST 2005

Phil:

I use three different system cleaners, Adaware, SpyBot and Crap Cleaner
updated regularly. My guess at this time is it is something to do with how
my MS IE is configured or maybe my video driver. This isn't the first time
I've had this goofy problem show up.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door