[AT] trimming the fleet

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:53:50 PST 2005

Hi Ron, nice looking site.  I checked out the pictures of your ag business and was surprised to see the mention of Tim and Luke Steier.  I live not 15 miles from the BE airport, and though I'm not a close friend of the Steier's, I am a good friend of a fellow named Steve Jones (also an ag pilot - he uses a Piper Pawnee 235) who is very close to the Steier's.  Steve is an A & P mehcanic who works out at the airport duing the winter months, and he and I often go up together and fly into the airport to hang out with the locals from time to time.  I guess in a round-about way, it's a small world!

I'm one of those guys who loves to "chase down" and watch ag planes doing there thing.  Not sure the pilots like seeing me out there, though :-)

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN