[AT] trimming the fleet

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Mar 2 22:51:06 PST 2005

Whew!!  Neither one of us had a very good go, did we?  Well, by golly,
we are still here and THAT is a good thing.

I got involved with a power line I forgot was there.  It damaged
something that caused the aircraft to suddenly pitch down after flying
about 1/8 mile.  Quite a surprise and no control.  Hit the ground at
about a 45 degree angle at around 130 mph.  Luckily I was less than 100
feet high or I would have make a big hole in the ground.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA