[AT] trimming the fleet

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Mar 2 09:00:48 PST 2005

Fellows,
	I am needing to fund my business and will be selling a couple tractors
amongst other items.  It looks like my B Allis and my 2N Ford will go.
There will also be an airplane or two and a bunch of Willys jeeps and a
couple Willys pickups to go.  I will just keep selling until the ends
meet.  If the word can get passed on, I would appreciate it.  Check my
site:  http://www.pionet.net/~rlcook
I have started work on the "For Sale" link and will be updating as
necessary.  I have a few things on there.  Hopefully I can make room for
that 420C so it won't have to sit outside when it gets here.<g>

Ron Cook
Salix, IA