[AT] trimming the fleet

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 2 10:07:58 PST 2005

Ron:

I am unable to get any of the links to work on your site.  If it is truly
working I must have something set wrong on my browser. Sometimes my pop-up
blockers get in the way but I haven't figured out how to get your site to
work yet. I can scroll the notes on updates but that is it.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com