[Steam-engine] Farquhar wheels and axles

Rubens Maskinhistoriska Samlingar info at rubens.se
Tue Mar 1 13:06:42 PST 2005

Hi all of you, as a newcomer to this pages I wish to introduce my self and
recommend all of you who might be interested to make a visit into our
homepage. http://www.rubens.se/index_uk.html

We have a demand related to you as we need a full set of wheels and axles to
our Farquhar "Ajax" portable. Perhaps someone out there know where to obtain
a set. We had the engine from Norway in the late seventies and we believe it
is originating from about l903. Pictures to any one who is interested.

Yours  Tore Blom

Rubens Maskinhistoriska Samlingar
533 91 Götene
Sverige/Sweden