[AT] Really depressing loss of old iron...

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 04:08:19 PDT 2005

> I guess those T-5's all went for scrap. The only thing I can figure since no
> one at Crawler Heaven returns phone calls or emails regarding prices and
> shipping/pickup.
> Lane Freeman
> New Tripoli, PA

	The only email I've ever written to Ed about something I am
looking for went unanswered too. I remember I was looking for a winch
for the back of my JD 2010 dozer. That was two or three years ago and
I still have not heard from him. I suspect that answering email would
take so much time he would not have time for buying and scrapping
tractors for parts but someone should be handling the mail.  And no,
I no longer need the winch.

Cecil