[AT] Really depressing loss of old iron...

Wrench50 at aol.com Wrench50 at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 08:44:12 PDT 2005

Yes sad to say. But this is what drives up the prices on this old iron. Just
like the scrap drives of world war II that took so many hit and miss engines
and most of the steam engines.
They arn't making any more of it (old iron) but it seems most of the people
don't really care. Except the people on this list, thats what gives us a common
bond.
I enjoy my old iron while I'am here , but when I'am gone future generations
will have to fend for themselves and find something to enjoy. Because they
won't be able to afford the old iron thats left.   Wrench50