[AT] Woods 42 Question

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jun 12 07:01:24 PDT 2005

On 12 Jun 2005 at 7:25, Tim Nobles wrote:

> Hey George,
>
> We've been remodelling and I coach basketball, the kids etc. etc.  Have been
> a quiet lurker.  Thanks for the info.  I have a Woods 42 that was on our
> family cub which I mowed with until about 15 years ago.  Now our cub has a
> sickle bar mower, is painted and doesn't like to get dirty.  Found a Super A
> and if the mower would fit, thought that might add some justification for
> the purchase.  Anyway.....................thought about coming to this years
> cubfest, but timing was not right.  Am considering going to Portland, but
> have to see about job.
>
> Thanks again,
> Tim

	Tim:
	Fist thing is to buy the Super A... Next you make a big deal of trying to mount the
Woods 42 under it... Then you say that it just will not work so there is nothing to do
but buy another #$%& CUB to put the mower on. Next you say that the CUB lacks power to
cut tall stuff so you need to buy a 59 for the Super A... Then since you have the
tractors it only makes sense to buy some more attachments for them to get the most use of
the tractors... If it is insisted that you sell one or more tractors during the process
just sit one out front with a "For Sale" sign on it but no price. When asked the price by
a looker quietly tell them $9,000 each...   You gotta have a plan...   ;-)

	Hope to see you at Portland.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA