[AJD] 40 vs. 'M' Engine Block

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Sun Jun 5 17:20:45 PDT 2005

All the M64 T blocks are identical. Parts catalogs show a successor number
which I assume is also interchangeable. But many internal parts are
different from the M and 40. A parts catalog for each tractor will be
invaluable in determining the parts that are different. In the absence of
that, just assume that the bare blocks are where identical ends.