[AJD] I have heard it all now _ John Deere Homes - VeryInteresting!!

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Wed Jun 29 18:25:05 PDT 2005

Well Ertic, don't know if the '51 Ford F2 was finished while you were here
but its yellow body with green fenders , wood racks on the bed with Deere
logos on the doors and a restored 65 110 in the back.  Takes 1st at shows
and draws a lot of attention on the road.  Still has the flat head but is
a/c'd.
Merle