[Farmall] Decals

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 20:20:43 PDT 2005

My neighbor is fixing up a McCormick 100 manure spreader. He is having
problems obtaining the decals he wants to use. He is able to find
decals that are International Harvester with a circled 100 following,
but he said what was on the manure spreader was McCormick 100 with no
circle. Ryan said this was an old spreader and may have been originally
set up for horses and then adapted for tractor use.

While I can find a number of decal dealers from my Red Power and
Antique Power magazines, I am not sure about finding he McCormick 100
decal rather then International circled 100. If anyone can shed some
light on this difference in names on the model 100 spreader, or can
suggest one decal vendor over another, I would be pleased to pass along
your comments.

Thanks,
                    Art