[AT] Some ads from the 6/25 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jun 28 02:40:42 PDT 2005

That was my comment in brackets, not something in the original ad. I
have a Cub Cadet 123 that has never had any "restoration" work done to
it, and while the paint is not good, there is no rust. My point is that
someone could buy my CC and a quart each of IH yellow and white, plus a
set of decals, and save themselves around $1300. :-)

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/cadet123.html>

I am picking up a Cub Lo-Boy 184 this morning, and the CC has to get
gone, as per the agreement with my bride.

Mike

Mark Greer wrote:
> I'm still wondering about that "totaly unrepainted" Cub 123. :-)

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

In politics stupidity is not a handicap.
- Napoleon Bonaparte