[AT] IH 46 Hay baler

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 06:11:32 PDT 2005

I want to thank spencer and Ralph for all  the help on my old IH baler I
finally got it to bale 600 bales without a single  broken one. I never seen
anything so touchy as this one.
We got most of it in  the barn before the rain came back BUMMER well its
supposed to dry out this week  for a while that will help I have two more fields
to mow and bale.
Amazing  what those little Kubota tractors can do my L285 30 hp can pretty
much hold up  to both mowing with my MF 725 mower and the IH 46 baler. You need
to watch them  on steep hills though. and gravel roads when traveling are not
much fun either.
I could write a book on the IH baler anyway someone should so others can
keep theirs running.  Hey Rog want another good book idea get in  touch.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503  623-0460