[Farmall] Farmall Cub

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 06:34:51 PDT 2005

If she doesn't have her heart set on a *(^%^%$&!! Cub
I saw an add for an A in the SI (Southern Illinois)
Trader yesterday.  The add was in the Show N Sell
section and the picture looked pretty good.  Not
restored with belly mower $1500.  I'm not sure what
the market is on A's right now but it seemed fair.  If
I see the add again I will forward the info.

--- Keith Kinney <kkinney at herculesengines.com> wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can get a nice running,
> reasonably priced
> Cub?  My sister has been watching us have all the
> fun and now she would
> like to get her family a Cub.  I told her I'd help
> her find one.  The
> closer to Indiana the better.
> Thanks.
> Keith