[AJD] Will County Threshermens Show in Illinois

Terry & Carolyn Welshans welshans2 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 03:42:07 PDT 2005

Our Will County Threshermen's Reunion and Antique Tractor Show features John
Deere this year.  We expect to see more than 200 tractors, and plenty of
engines and implements.  We moved the show from Deselm, Illinois to Minooka
last year to a 200+ acre showground.  The show is July 21 to 24.  The
showground is 4 miles south of I-80 at exit 122 (Ridge Road),

If you want more information, check out the club's web site at:

http://www.steamshow.org

Hope to see you there!!!

Terry & Carolyn Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)