[AJD] values of 35 john deeres?

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 18:14:27 PDT 2005

Charles,

        At the Phares Stauffer, near Meyerstown, Pa,  sale on April 30, 2005, the following were sold:

                Unstyled A    Serial # 410636        $  6500.00

                Unstyled A    Serial # 412478         $ 9000.00

               Unstyled B     Serial # 1317             $10,500.00

          These were all on original spoke wheels all around and were in what I would consider Expo shape..   Phares owned the first 630 that was shown at one of the earlier Expo's held at Waterloo.

   Hope that this helps

Ken Jones

jane opp <cjopp at email.com> wrote:
Hi

Has anyone heard of recent prices that 35 "brass tag " A's and B's are
bringing. I am talking "EXPO" quality restorations, with factory spokes
, loop drawbars and flatbacks, new tires and completely gone through. I
need a good idea what these have brought lately so I can tell if this guy
is somewhere close to realistic. You can contact me on atis or offline.

Thanks in advance

Copp