[Ford-ferguson] Re: chain issues

Twojean twojean at quik.com
Mon Jun 20 14:16:36 PDT 2005

Thanks, everyone, for the help. Let me see if I have it right: using
1/4-5/16" chains as safety chains (I already have them on) holding the
shaft cover in place; another pair of chains, heavier, I assume, from
the top link to the Gearmore brush hog as height controls. Are these
chains already made up, or do I make my own? There are almost no "farm"
shops here except for two tractor repair shops -large tractors
preferred- and no farm co-ops, like I'm used to.

Anything else? <g>

Thanks again.

Larry, "twojean"