[Steam-engine] Rynda Reunion at NTA, almost

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Sun Jun 19 20:10:29 PDT 2005

Hi Terry,

...ummmmm, just look for the lady in bibs with braids somewhere near the
beige w/brown '29 Model A pickup or on my 24 hp Port Huron, or somewhere in
between!  I never know where I'm going to be, but I'm usually near those
"toys."

Yes, Charlie sent a note that he is coming along with some friends to assist
him with the 1/2 scale.

We have a great show planned....I'm off to get Malz's 25 Huber tomorrow.

See everyone this weekend!

Beth