[Steam-engine] Direction of rotation

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jun 19 08:24:47 PDT 2005

Thanks Chas...I've always wanted to try NAPA paint, but have had such good
luck using Nason durethane, 3-pak, made by Dupont.  This stuff is bullet
proof to petroleum products and super forgiving regarding runs.  It is
however ~33 bucks a quart not including the catalyst and reducer, so it's
fairly pricy but why stop in Chicago if one is headed for New York:-))
  Since the first coat of paint(?) on the Wachs was a fine lookin'
bluish/purple, we decided on a fairly close 2005 Monte Carlo paint code..and
it's looking pretty good if I say so myself.  Today if the weather
cooperates, I will do some more painting.

  Well to say the least, this is a very fun, rewarding, and learning
process.

Take care and thanks again!!

RickinMt.