[AT] Parts washer fluid

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Jun 19 01:52:46 PDT 2005

Clint

When I said thinner I should of said paint thinner or, better yet, I should
of just stuck with what Bill correctly called it which is Mineral Spirits.
I guess I've become careless in referring to Mineral Spirits as paint
thinner and even worse just referring to it as thinner.  But no, I was not
referring to lacquer thinner.  Sorry for the ambiguity.

Dudley