[AJD] JD rake part

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Sat Jun 18 20:09:40 PDT 2005

Louis: The brand name was Arnold which is an aftermarket manufacturer of
small engine and lawn mower parts. I don't know where they are from or how
wide a distribution area they serve. I'll try to look to see where they are
from the next time I'm in there.
This I think is like a thatcher attachment for a mower blade, so should be
available anywhere I would think.

Bruce Mahr