[Farmall] Bank barn experience?

Aaron Dickinson leadsled52 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 15 20:25:14 PDT 2005

A common practice in my area with houses that have a "Michigan Cellar" is to
pour a wall inside of the stone. You remove any loose pointing and set a
form four to six inches (or more) inside of the stone wall and use the stone
as the exterior form. Filling the cavity between the two creates a smooth
interior wall, and securely locks all of the stones in the foundation wall
in place. Just be sure to vibrate the form to make sure the concrete gets
into all of the joints in the stone wall.
Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI
1940 Farmall A
1946 John Deere B