[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 07:37:24 PDT 2005

I have gotten John Deere (many years ago) and Ford manuals through the
dealers or "authorized suppliers", and they were excellent. But some
manuals for some models are not available that way. Watching eBay can
also be useful, and I have gotten some interesting IH maintenance
manuals that way - items I have seen nowhere else. The I&T manuals can
be handy if you are doing engine or transmission work, but not much
else, depending on the make and model machine. I will have to say, in
defense of Jensales, that I bought the service manual set ($85!) for my
Case 430CK, and it was fine.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.
-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )