[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 02:57:20 PDT 2005

You may find this hard to believe, but the operator manual I got from
Cat for my 112 grader was worse than Jensales worst. It was essentially
the kind of work that I would do making a copy of a manual on a
drugstore copying machine, and that is not an exaggeration. Maybe other
machines fared better, but not the 112. Granted that they were working
from an original from 1942, but for what I had to pay, it was an insult.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.
-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )