[AT] Roll over plow

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:46:49 PDT 2005

Landen: Did you ever find the roll-over? Just saw one the other day from
a distance and it looked like either a 3 or 4 bottom White. Driving at
70mph and trying to check it out was too quick but I will probably/could
go that road again soon and check it out if you do not have one yet. It
was in a lot of farm eq for sale so would assume it is fopr sale. I
could get pictures.
I might be able to help with transportation.

Wayne
Plainview, TX