[AJD] Odd 530 configuration

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Jun 14 08:25:01 PDT 2005

Dean:
         I would bet large sums of your money that that thing is just a
rough 530LP row crop that somewhere along the way it got the single front
and 42 inch rears.  They may have been on there for years, also.  It is one
of the rare models that have the ends of the axles painted yellow. <g>  If
it had a chrome stack and an alternator I might give a hundred bucks for it.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA