[AT] Bio-diesel

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 08:59:31 PDT 2005

> Charlie,
>
> Be prepared for inflation due to the limited number of French

fries limiting the amount of cooking oil available.  It will

quickly become as valuable as crude oil.

> George Willer

	I understand some fast food restaurants are already wise
to how cheap it is to make diesel fuel out of discarded cooking
oil and are now charging for it. As long as only a few crackpots
were using it to run their pickups, it was just something to
joke about but now with all the talk, I would say the unlimited
supply of cheap used french fry oil is drying up. I used the term
"crackpots" but it was a poor choice. Most of those that started
making their own diesel years ago are really those intelligent
types who always seem to be tinkering with things. They are the
inventors and experimenters in our society that are always out
in front of the rest of us when it comes to new things. Thank
God that we never seem to run out of them.

Cecil