[AJD] BR or BO 325689 runs again

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 22:59:17 PDT 2005

   I brought he BR (maybe BO) home a few days ago,  I
had time to tinker with it a bit today.   I took the
mag off and installed a new cap, points and rotor, and
new jumper  wire and now have great spark once again.
I still can't get any fuel out of the main tank,  but
I was able to use the starting tank and the tractor
started up with little effort after sitting for 3+
years.   The throttle linkage is not quite right from
the govenor to the carb.  I actually runs pretty well
considering I did nothing to the carb.  No smoke from
the engine,  only about 5 pounds of oil pressure,  but
I will try to adjust that.  (and put a better guage on
it)

    Given that the serial number is 325689 I guess
that makes it #689??

     I am going to haul it to the expo in Chehalis
just as it it,  unless I find a set of wheels for it
in time to get them switched out.

                 Chris