[AJD] Odd 630 configuration

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jun 12 20:45:08 PDT 2005

There is a LP JD 630 for sale on eBay that is a bit odd.  The seller states
that it does not have extra long axles or extra long axle housing but in all
other cases it appears to be a High clearance model with 42" rears and 16"
single front wheel. Don't know if it original factory LP or a dealer
conversion.

Is this a legitimate factory configuration or is this a home brew? Don't
think I have ever seen one configured this way before.

See eBay auction number:

7523385202

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290