[AT] Bio-diesel

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 17:09:12 PDT 2005

Charlie, and others, if you are interested in making BD, it is also worth
doing a google for the Appleseed processor.  This is a home made setup that
is made using an old electric water heater.  These can be done for little to
no $ compared to buying the one that freedomfuelamerica has.  You can see my
project which is still in the process of being built at
http://www.wesleyscott.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album04&op=modload&name
=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

As usual it's a long link that probably wont wrap right... forewarning...

If anyone is interested in talking with me about it, feel free to email me
or instant message me at mangus580 on aim and yahoo.

Mike