[AJD] Tractor Test Unit

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 18:21:43 PDT 2005

I recently can into possession of a Heyer Products Tester used to perform various tests on the older Ford  tractors.  The unit will test the generator, dwell settings, condenser, engine speed, etc.  Do you guys know if this unit would be of any use on my Deere tractors?  I am not that familiar with the Ford 8N, 9N Jubilee tractors so I really don't know if there is any applicability to JD.

Thanks

Ken Jones