[AT] cub / prime oil pump

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 18:51:55 PDT 2005

> Charlie
>
> Funny how can  read my e-mail if you got it blocked. BUMMER

	It's no problem to read blocked emails if there is a
reason to. My program just puts them in the trash folder and
they stay there until I empty it.

	You complain that no one wants your advice. Don't you
think there might be a message in there?  It shouldn't be too
hard to figure out.

	Most of us, as limited as we are in the intelligence
area, pass along the benefit of experience we have personally
had if someone needs help. We really don't care if they use it
or not as it is not given to force someone to take it, only to
help if we can. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out either.

Cecil