[AT] cub / prime oil pump

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Jun 11 12:28:09 PDT 2005

Walt,

I don't enjoy writing a message like this, but if you want people to get off
your case... it's up to you.  Just stop posting stupid stuff.  I'll make you
a deal... If you agree to stop acting like you think you're the only one who
knows anything I'll remove you from my blocked senders list... the only name
there.

If you pay close attention you could really learn something here... one of
the best places on the internet where knowledgeable people congregate.

George Willer