[AT] Tractors for sale

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 11 10:18:37 PDT 2005

Lou Boyer, from upstate NY asked me if I would find out if anyone is
interested in a couple of antique tractors that he came upon today that
are just being sold today.

1. A Farmall of the "F" vintage (Lou didn't know exactly which one) with
spoke wheels and new rubber tires and a low mounted muffler supposedly
completely restored at a cost of $2300. The seat has been modified with
a back of some kind.

2. 1938 John Deere H, not restored but in very good condition.

Both "ran when parked" inside a couple of years ago and are going for
$1200 each.

For more information, call Lou at 585-786-5837 or Email him at
<lboyer at unidex-inc.com> (Calling would be best, as he is semi-retired
and doesn't pick up mail regularly.)

(Don't bother contacting me about this - I don't know any more about
them than what I wrote above. :-) )

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)