[AT] Re: Floyd River

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Jun 10 13:58:48 PDT 2005

    Dean;
    I had a good friend and fellow pilot from Akron, Ia. He was
a practicing doctor in Akron for many years. his name was
Leonard Brooks. Unfortunately he passed away 2 years ago. We
would always attend our July fly-in at Starbuck, Minnesota. He
was a fine gentleman and god pilot. I do miss seeing him there.