[Farmall] International Low Boys

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Fri Jun 10 16:46:26 PDT 2005

Maybe some of you guys from the mid west can help me with this. In March of
2004 we were at the IHCC Spring Round up show they had near Auburn, IN,
there at the Kruse Auction  Headquarters. Amongst all the great tractors on
display, there was a 1955 Cub Low Boy. Very nicely restored with some
excellent paint, and a black padded deluxe seat. When I was at the winter
convention in Madison, WI, it was there also. Neither time did I see any
sign or owners name and I wasn't able to find anybody who knew the owner.
Not much to go on, but do any of you Cub guys know who might own that
tractor? I would like to get in touch with him. thanks

bobcurrie,
greenwood, CA