[AT] Re: It's a Cub!

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Jun 9 16:20:47 PDT 2005

A great lube for a leaky gearbox is a Lubriplate NLGI grade 00 grease aka
semi-fluid grease. It is too thick to be classed as an oil but really too
thin to seem like grease. I sell it to my industrial accounts all the time
for use in leaky but otherwise functioning fine gearboxes so they can keep
production running without taking the gearbox down for seal replacement.