[AT] cub / prime oil pump

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 07:04:46 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/9/2005 4:42:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
c.britton at worldnet.att.net writes:

It  depends.  If my car had set for 20 years, and needed an initial prime to
get
the engine running, but then held prime after that.. I wouldn't  think twice.
I've seen that situation many times.  Now.. if it looses  prime just setting
there
day to day.. then yes, it needs to be  addressed.  I vew priming the oil pump
as a helpfull way to get an old  engine running that has set for a long
period of
time.. not a day to  day fix.

Soundguy

You obviously don't understand what Positive displacement means.
Sorry but it means you don't need to prime it ever.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460