[Ford-ferguson] TO-30 PTO cap

Dave_B at postmark.net Dave_B at postmark.net
Tue Jun 7 17:25:05 PDT 2005

Does anyone know what thread is used on the TO-30 PTO cap? Some
stinking, fetid puddle of pig manure stole mine right off the back of
the tractor. Looks kind of like it might be a common pipe thread, so
that it could be covered with a pipe nipple and cap. If not I'll be
looking for a replacement. Any thoughts? (About the PTO cap I mean, I
have plenty of ideas for dealing with the putrid cesspool of
biological waste if I should happen to discover his/her/its true
identity).

Thanks much,
Dave_B at postmark.net