[AJD] The BR came home today

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 18:52:25 PDT 2005

I finally picked up the BR today.  I have been looking
at this tractor for about 3 years now.   The seller
assured me it would run when I came to pick it up
today,  but of course,  we could not get gas from the
main tank to the carb,  and there was no spark from
the mag.. fortunately we had Plan B ready to go.

   The tractor is loose,  it has cut down front and
rear wheels.  The left rear rim is pretty much junk.
I am not sure if I want to find a set of cast rear
centers and rims for it,  or just try to find another
rim and weld it to the hub to match the other side.  I
will look into that more in the coming weeks.  I hope
to have this one running to bring to Chehalis 'as
found'

    I have gone completely mad with my wife gone,  I
only have two AR's an A,  a Farmall Regular and a 39B
to bring home.  Oh yea,  a D8 Cat too..   I think I am
going to have to have an auction right before (or a
fire sale just after)  my wife comes home..

    Here's a link to the pictures of the BR.  Yes,
that is a Lindeman in the background,  no it is not
for sale.  (yet)

          Chris

 link  http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/jdnut