[AT] Allis WC

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue Jun 7 14:46:59 PDT 2005

Greg the price of the tractor doesn't sound bad.  If you want to use it
there will be more money spent to put rubber shoes on her. I don't really
want or need anything on steel wheels. The wheels eat up trailers and are
more difficult to load.

The steel wheels might appeal to some for show.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA