[AT] Re: It's a Cub!

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 07:49:12 PDT 2005

A great idea! The full plan for today is to try that as well as pull the
pressure relief valve spring and make sure all of that is in order. If all goes
well then I'll drain and flush the motor with diesel fuel and finish up with an
oil and filter change.

BTW does anyone know what weight gear oil goes in the steering gearbox? What
about the transmission and final drives?

Regards,
Karl

On a side note.. what about pulling the gauge, and running the motor over