[AT] O/T 1941 Ford Business Coupe

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 04:59:31 PDT 2005

	Reading the morning paper this morning, which is the day it
features an automotive section, I spotted a color photo of this 1941
Ford Business Coupe. If there ever was a car that would make me reach
for my checkbook, it is this model and year Ford. Geez, this one has
every option on it known to man. With all the chrome and those large
6.00X16 whitewall tires, it is a beauty. I don't know how many of you
ever owned a Ford coupe but they were quite a car. Nothing special as
far as most of them were concerned, they were one helluva runner. I
had a 1940 Ford Coupe and it was no exception. Not fancy but sure was
a personal vehicle. I had it the year before I was called in the draft
for Korea and sold it after I got my orders to leave for basic training.
I wish I had it now.

	On a sort of antique tractor note, we had a 1939 Ford 9N at the
time too and if I had my druthers, I'd much rather have the 40 Ford
Coupe, thank you.

Cecil