[AT] It's a Cub!

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 22:33:54 PDT 2005

Karl when i bought my first tractor a Case SI  the Po had written on the dash
next to the ignition switch pull off push  On.  I never forgot that one.
Good Luck with the Cub they are neat  little tractors. I wanted one a while
back but Mother said no it to small for  the farm.
Thank to the gang ATIS list I got the parts to fix my Mower at the  local
farm supply i should have it back up and running by next week just after  the
rains stop well they say it will happen.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460