[AJD] OT: Need help with brakes for 1930 White fire truck

John D. Swecker johnnyd at mountain.net
Mon Jun 6 17:57:53 PDT 2005

Kreig, Is there another nut, and maybe a washer in front of it still
holding the hub on? I think you should be able to see bearing numbers on
the race if everything in front of it has been removed. A little grease
sometimes covers up what should be plain to see.   Just a thought--hope
this helps.  John D.