[AT] international 460

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jun 6 12:58:32 PDT 2005

It is definitely a junker. Tell him to bring it down to my place, and I
will take care of disposing of it. Because he is a friend of yours, I
won't even charge him anything. :-)

Actually, if it runs off of the tractor's hydraulics, he would add fluid
at the big pipe plug on top of the transmission, right near the shifter.
There is a small level plug on the left side of the transmission -
partly hidden by the clutch rod. If the LB (loader/backhoe) has its own
crankshaft or PTO driven pump, then he will just have to poke around
until he finds the fill.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)